[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - HELP THIS NOOB! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

HELP THIS NOOB!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

HELP THIS NOOB!

Postby CPC397 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 am

I had a TON of fun at Moore field yesterday and a HUGE thanks to everyone on my new JG M4!!! I now need help puchasing new gear and accessories. I want a new set of Multican or MARPAT (my old camo is too small) and I dont know where to get a good, cheap pair. I also want weaver rails, an M16 length presicion barrel, a flash hider or silencer, and maybe even an internal silencer for the M4. I also want a silencer for my MK16, and VFG EGLM. I also am planning on buying a KWA M93r with mags, propane, silicon grease, and a holster. I also want a good sling, a flashlight, and a laser. I have found all of this exept for the camo on aisoftgi.com. If theres anywhere better and cheaper I'd love to hear about it. Please critique me on this stuff. Once again thanks a TON to eveyone and I'm lookin forward to next time. :D

CPC397

Re: HELP THIS NOOB!

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 am

Have you looked at http://www.BDU.com for your BDU's? They usually have the best prices I've seen and they are based out of TN, so it only takes a couple of days for them to come in. As for the rest of the upgrades, why not give Airsoft Revolution a try. What SkiDude doesn't have in stock, he usually can order. I have also found that when Airsoft Revolution has to order something for me, it doesn't take any longer than if I ordered from AirsoftGI, EVIKE, AIrSplat, or any of the other West Coast airsoft companies. SkiDude will also let you know if he can't get what you're looking for. In this day and age with so much competition, I feel it is really important to support your local businesses as much as you can. Just my opinion, hope to see you back on the field soon. :D
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Re: HELP THIS NOOB!

Postby Waddamelon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 pm

I beleive Skidue had a M4 tune up kit on the table yesterday

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Return to Memphis, TN