[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Eastern Wind - April 2 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Eastern Wind - April 2

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Operation Eastern Wind - April 2

Postby naturalSELEXI0N » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 am

I'll be there.

naturalSELEXI0N

Postby Mags » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:20 pm

I'll be there.
Mags

Postby Skidude » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Looks to be a great weekend, and a great Saturday for Airsoft! We look forward to seeing everyone there!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Cvillesnipe525 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Newcomer here! Boy am I excited to finally find a place to play. I've been looking for a while and it's crazy how I've never found this?? O_o I might not be able to make this one but I will FOR SURE be there the next coming chance.
"2 lines you should never cross....horizontal and vertical"
Cvillesnipe525

Postby Skidude » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tactical Donut » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

You know what, I forgot that I have to go take a female friend of mine to lunch but I'll try to stop by and donate to the relief.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby vulrath » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:00 pm

It's a bummer that I wasn't able to join you guys out there for the remainder of the game, but what I was there for went over without a hitch! Great job, guys!

The US team held the nuclear materials for the majority of the first half of the game, with those sneaky NK forces swooping in and snatching them at the last minute. NK held the materials at the extraction point until time was called.

I got a ton of photos coming your way guys...I took over 700 photos and nearly filled up an entire 4gb memory card. :shock: I'm uploading now, so I'll post back with a link when I'm done.

EDIT: Apparently there was other stuff on my camera. I got about 485 photos of the game, but only 385 were worthy of posting.

Here is the link to the photos:

I have no qualms about you doing anything you want with my photos, as long as you acknowledge that I was the one to take the original photo (in other words, I'm releasing them under a Creative Commons license, for those of you that care about such things).
vulrath

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:24 pm

There sure are a lot of pictures of the field. There are some ones where if you click through the photos fast enough its like a movie!
aaGEORGEaa

Postby SekiRyu » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:43 pm

I'd like to thank every one who came out and played/donated, and I would especially like to thank those who helped behind the scenes. We raised $248 for the disaster relief fund, which is actually more than I was expecting!

Great pics Vulrath!

JAST publishes an email newsletter (I can't remember if it's monthly or weekly), and I know who writes them, so I'll see if we can get a little mention in there.
SekiRyu

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Man that was awesome today!! Jester, that play you made to get the nuclear material back in our hands will live in lore for a long time!! That was absolutely amazing!! Can't wait 'till the next event.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Ah, I wish I could have made it guys. But you know, females. :V
Tactical Donut

Postby Mags » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:20 am

Tactical Donut, bring her out next time!

I had a great time today. The weather was perfect, teams were pretty well matched, and some yummy hot dogs made for a great day. I look forward to next time!
Mags

Postby Tactical Donut » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:32 am

Tactical Donut

Postby cowboy117 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Man, I'm sad I missed it but Roseville was awesome (cold, wet, and rainy, too many hills and tough terrain) and Vulrath the pics are sweet! I'll be seeing you guys again in a few weeks.
cowboy117

Postby Skidude » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Great time on Saturday, with lots of trigger time! Thanks to everyone that came out!
Skidude
Skidude

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN