[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - October 2 Airsoft Play-date Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

October 2 Airsoft Play-date

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

October 2 Airsoft Play-date

Postby Skidude » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:18 pm

October 2 Airsoft Skirmish

This past weekend gave us the opportunity to warm up our guns and we expect a great turn-out next week! Be sure to bring plenty of water, snacks, etc for a full day of airsoft action.

Date: Saturday, October 2
Time: 11:00AM safety briefing and game start (gates open 10:00AM)
Field Fee: $10
Waiver Required (if not already submitted this year)

Post your intentions to attend in this thread. We'll see everyone on the field!

Skidude

Re: October 2 Airsoft Play-date

Postby Tactical Donut » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 am

I would love to attend a game but I definitely need a two week warning due to work.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 am

Awesome 2 weeks in a row!! Count me in +2, I will bring Ghost and Tomato
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Sniper » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:31 am

Count me in!
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Sploosh » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I'll come if someone will bring me an 8v mini for this old PSG stock (while mine is still shipping...)

My armory:
TM G3SG1
My own 2 hands.
(expanding soon :D)
Sploosh

Postby Tpp4 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 pm

should be able to make it

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby slic94 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm

U already know ill be there lastweek was epic maybe my battery won't go dead this time :D
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby Tomcat14 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:42 pm

If the Weather forecast holds true, then you couldn't ask for a better day to play Airsoft than this Saturday!! High of 78, plenty of Sunshine, and Tons of Flying Plastic!! It doesn't get any better than that!!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby vulrath » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this one as well - I'm supposed to be going to Starkville to visit family. I need to get out there one of these days...
vulrath

Postby holyman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:26 am

I will be there, and I hope that AR will be able to come as well.
holyman

Postby Amp » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:53 am

Helmut, Sixx, and myself should be there and a few others.
C.A.M.O.

Christian Airsoft Ministry Operations
Amp

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:30 pm

I've got a truck to finish up Saturday... I'll be free Sunday!

See y'all next game. Maybe a organized game??

Have fun,
prock

p.s. I got some new gear for the outdoor field games! I felt like a fish out of water...

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby bamafan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:03 pm

I'll be there. Last week was a blast
bamafan

Postby Skidude » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Great! Looks to be a good turnout and beautiful day for Airsoft!

See you guys in the morning!

Weather Forecast: 10AM - 63F
1PM - 76F, 26% humidity
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Skidude » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Awesome day! It was great to see new faces on the field, and man we had some really great battles! The numbers were great and keep growing. Everyone keep a watch here in the Memphis section for next play date which we are expecting to be October 16.
Skidude

Next

Return to Memphis, TN