[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!!

Postby Skidude » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Date: Saturday, March 12
Gates Open: 9:00 (moved up from 10:00AM)
Game Starts: 10:00AM (moved up from 11:00)
Field Fee: $10 *Free for 1st time attendees

Waiver Required (if you have not already submitted a 2011 waiver) *** NO WAIVER - NO PLAY ***
What to bring: Field fee, waiver, dead-rag (red shop rag), Airsoft Gear (duh!), goggles (full seal highly recommended) water, GMRS radio recommended.
Airsoft Revolution will be on-site with BBs, and accessories, for sale. If you have any special needs, be sure to PM or email the store and we'll take care of it.

Waiver and Directions Information link

We all had an awesome time at the field last week, winding up our 3rd straight weekend kicking off the 2011 season! Momentum is great and we expect larger groups each week moving forward as the weather improves toward Spring! As the back woods area dries up, we'll be able to utilize even more area, including the new base. Look for another pilot down scenario with maybe some extra challenges; current score is 1 for the extraction team and 1 for the National Defense team. Let's see which side can up the score to 2 wins!

Post in this thread if you can commit to making it to this play date. Usually, more commits early on means more will sign-up to make it!

Weather Note: Due to the changing weather this time of year, the weather will be monitored. Should it turn bad for a play date we will make a no-go determination if necessary by 9:00PM Friday night before hand and will post notice in this thread. Every effort will be made to make all play dates a go! Please keep an eye on this thread for the latest information and announcements.

PM Skidude if you have any questions.

Rollcall for March 12: (33 attendees as of 3/9!)
Skidude
Sniper
Stealthkiller
cowboy117
vulrath +1
Tomcat14 +3?
Waddamelon
Tactical Donut +2
Marshaun
Amp
Helmut
ghostly shadow
naturalSELEXION
Nova (Blood Mercs)
Mr. Hyde (Blood Mercs)
Dr. Jeckel (Blood Mercs)
The Wookie (Blood Mercs)
Ethan (Blood Mercs)
Kirk (Blood Mercs)
Apollyon (Blood Mercs)
AJ Brown
trey42769
rawhide
Bryan420
Viper
Scuba Steve
Vall
Mags
Shrederduck

Skidude
Skidude

Re: March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot is Down!!!

Postby Skidude » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Be sure to bring your radios!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby cowboy117 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 am

I should be able to make it
cowboy117

Postby vulrath » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 am

Barring circumstances beyond my control, I should be there, and hopefully for the entire day this time.
vulrath

Postby Tomcat14 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:43 am

Count me in along with as many people as I can muster.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby cowboy117 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm

And we need to make sure the pilot actually knows how to use the radio
cowboy117

Postby vulrath » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:02 pm

That...Would be nice. Speaking of radios, I'm also going to see if I can't get my commercial radio programmed to the right frequencies before the game, and maybe buy that nice headset that I've been looking at.

i should also theoretically have a battery for my AEGs by then, too.
vulrath

Postby Waddamelon » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Im in

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Tactical Donut » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 pm

If it's for the 12th, I'm in.

My Mk46 should be operational by then. Heh. This will be fun.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Marshaun » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

ill be there for sure
Marshaun

Postby Amp » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Helmut and I should be there, provided I don't get summoned to work.
C.A.M.O.

Christian Airsoft Ministry Operations
Amp

Postby ghostly shadow » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm in with three others
ghostly shadow

Postby Skidude » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Roger that on the pilot and the radio! Based on the feedback I've received so far, it looks like we're going to top our attendance over the last several weeks! You guys that have been whining about not having any play-dates should chime in and take advantage of the great momentum we're having on turnout at the field...

We're working on enhancing the scenarios to take things to the next level, and planning for a give-away item to be announced soon! I've also got some other ideas in the hopper! Heck, we might even fire up the grill for this one! This is going to be THE DAY TO ATTEND, so get rested up and get all your gear in order for a really big day! Be sure to post your plans to attend, and let all your Airsoft friends know about this date!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby naturalSELEXI0N » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

I'll be there.
naturalSELEXI0N

Postby ghostly shadow » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 pm

I know how to use the radio now
ghostly shadow

Next

Return to Memphis, TN