[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Vengeance @ The Badlands April 16 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Vengeance @ The Badlands April 16

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Operation Vengeance @ The Badlands April 16

Postby Apollyon » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Location: Dennis, Mississippi @ The Badlands ( formerly BloodMerc field)
Time and Date: 10:00 AM April 16
Field fee: $10 Lunch included we will be grilling hot dogs( bring drinks)
Must have waiver to play. Everyone will need a new waiver for this year to play. Will be posted shortly.
Camping will be available for those traveling long distances. Field opens at 6:30pm Friday April 15.

FPS:
425 w/.25s no MED
450 w/.25s 50 ft
475 w/.25s 75 ft
550 w/.25s 100 ft semi only

This is a continuation of an op we did a couple of years ago called V-day.

After the US/ British forces drove the Crimson Jihad out of their stronghold and into an underground cave system the CJ lay low and plot their revenge on the world. Six months go by and CJ has infiltrated every aspect of the US government and military. On a day when every political leader in the country is in Washington DC for a country wide debate on disbanding the military and becoming a "peaceful nation" and CJ strikes, showing the world their power. Suicide bombers all across the US blow themselves to HELL and take out every major airport, a nuclear bomb is set off in DC, wiping it off the map. Word spreads worldwide in a matter of minutes, seconds later CJ accepts responsibility for the attack and claims they will do the same to every country worldwide if they do not bow to them. With no one to step in as the president or to protect them, Canada and Mexico decide they want to claim this land for themselves. A new government that is truly for the people by the people is ready to take over. They hire mercenaries to be their security force and to train a new military.

If we have enough people sign up, we will try to get a raffle together. Sing up, commit to be there,come out and see the new field.

If you need more info just pm me and I will try to help out as much as I can.

Last edited by Apollyon on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Re: Operation Vengeance @ The Badlands April 16

Postby Apollyon » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Info about the game has been updated

Apollyon

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:49 pm

I really want to come to this but it sure is a long drive from Memphis.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby ghostly shadow » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I can possibly make it with six others but it's a long way from Memphis
ghostly shadow

Postby Apollyon » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 am

Apollyon

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Alright well im just saying some of us cant make it because the drive. I will try my best to come and if I do il have one other person with me. My team might come but I haven't heard from them in awhile
aaGEORGEaa

Postby vulrath » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:16 pm

I'll do my best to see about getting out there this time around. I've been meaning to try to get over there for a while now.
vulrath

Postby ghostly shadow » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 pm

I should be able to make it with six people what time does the field open so we can camp?
ghostly shadow

Postby Apollyon » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Apollyon

Postby Skidude » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

For anyone that hasn't already been to the Dennis MS field, this one will definitely be worth the trip!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Amp » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

C.A.M.O.

Christian Airsoft Ministry Operations
Amp

Postby Apollyon » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Apollyon

Postby vulrath » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:43 pm

I'll probably be camping, but I'll be arriving later. I don't get off till 5, so it's either get up really bloody early (something I was never good at), arrive late Friday night & camp, or arrive late to the game (which is never worth it).
vulrath

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Is anyone going to get a carpool going from memphis? That would be really awesome.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby ghostly shadow » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Ok thanks and we may be short one person there great grandmother is turning 95 that weekend and he has to go see her
ghostly shadow

Next

Return to Memphis, TN