[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby grant.94 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

oh yeah i see that. we'll talk about our team logo on sunday with everyone there.

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby ukalumni » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:09 am

Do you guys ever play there on Saturdays? I would love to come Sunday with my oldest son, but it is his birthday and my inlaws are coming over for lunch.
ukalumni

Postby grant.94 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:33 am

not really, we usually play on sundays, but if thats the only reason you guys can't join us this sunday, there will be another game in the next week or two after, so you guys won't be missing out much longer.
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 am

Just checked, Lee will be there too.
Nodnarb901

Postby ukalumni » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:42 pm

If it is Sundays 1 until 5, we will definitely make it out for some after this one.

Am I correct that it will usually be posted on this site? I am new to this site as well as airsoft.
ukalumni

Postby Nodnarb901 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey there, I'm pretty new to this also (This Sunday will be my 3rd time).
Yes usualy look in this forum as to when people will be meeting up.
I have met a few people on here and Grant94 and punisherprock are the main ones who get everything organized for
Sundays at the paintball park, they both have been doing a great job, both have been real patient, and forgive my noob mistakes.
Hope to see you there on Sunday!
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, that's right... Thanks, Brandon.

Grant is the Team Leader, I am only a adviser.
The team has no age restrictions and we would like to let the younger generation run things and make the big decisions...
We do invite father son participation and would love to have y'all join the team and the sport.
But, I warn you it's addictive!

Check with Grant for MPP rules and regulations, he would more than happy to help out and get you started airsofting!

See you there,
-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby M.I.A Blake » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey Prock. I've played at your indoor airsoft place before with Varun. (don't know if you remember him) I was just wondering about the sunday airsoft games at the paintball park. I'd like to know about the times/days/fees. I guess either post a reply to this or send me a message.

Thanks, Blake. :D
Last one alive.......get the lights.
M.I.A Blake

Postby grant.94 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:16 pm

hey to answer your question, we start at 1, the fee is ten bucks to the park, and we meet in the parking lot. Come on out!
grant.94

Postby M.I.A Blake » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks for the info Grant. Are we playing this weekend though?
Last one alive.......get the lights.
M.I.A Blake

Postby grant.94 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 pm

yup this sunday, and possibly the next.
grant.94

Postby TD » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I plan on coming out! I may have Chase with me depending on his attitude, and I think John is in town this weekend! I'll see about two other guys who might be interested.
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Coolness! Bring them all!

General Note: You Must Have Full Face Mask At MPP! They do have rentals for $5...

-prock

Like that signature Blake!

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby TD » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok so John is a maybe, I'm planning on coming out, but it depends on how much homework I get done. I'm behind in school right now, so I might need to stay home tomorrow...
TD

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

Btw: maybe a noob question, but do we play rain or shine?
Looks like may rain this afternoon.
Nodnarb901

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN