[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - memphis needs a new place for cqc Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

memphis needs a new place for cqc

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: memphis needs a new place for cqc

Postby The Mechanic » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Okay, We have to get something going... I want my CQC! I'm thinking of borrowing a van. Who wants to go to Fayetteville on the 17th (or later)?

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby DMSummerhill » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:47 pm

me.
DMSummerhill

Postby Tpp4 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

i'm interested

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 pm

All righty then!
I'm going to free the 17th on my work schedule.
I was going to borrow a van but looks like a car will be plenty big.

Keep posted for the time and location to meet for the trip.

DM you live on 64 right? Would this be a good route to take?

The Mechanic

Postby DMSummerhill » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm

ya it would. there an interstate exit (35 i think) down the road from me... i could meet you at the gas station there...
DMSummerhill

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm

What about this Saturday the 10th?

The Mechanic

Postby Tpp4 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

btw i live about 15 min from DM, no can do today, but interested in the game on the 17th
keep me posted

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby DMSummerhill » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:49 am

it was amazin. dont worry dude, we will go A LOT more!
DMSummerhill

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 pm

I may go on the 24th to carry Tyler some of my old arena effects... Who may like to go?

Note: The rules at this place make 5SAAC look like laser tag! Zero MED!
CERTENLY NOT FOR THE THIN SKINED!

The Mechanic

Postby Tpp4 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:19 pm

no can do on the 24th, I've already committed to the game at Moore field, but I'll definitely catch you on the next one

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 pm

I pretty sure I can get the van. Seats will be $20.00 ea with a 5 rider max.

If you haven't joined isolationairsoft.webs.com you need to ASAP they are about to move to the mill and give out free passes to members... At the mill there will be both field and CQC. I believe they are going to adopt my tarp wall idea. So this is the place I recommend playing.

The hospital will stay open, but it's slow and long.... I like fast with a higher kill get killed rate!!! The hospital is ssslowwww and I'm looooooost...

I say go on Friday and leave on Sunday!!! Play them both, Sunday is no remorse day at the hospital....

Let me know...
-prock

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:10 am

whenever man this weekend may not be good but i can do it if everyone else wants to.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby DMSummerhill » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:33 pm

ill drive too. i got 2, + 1 if LilY doesnt go... if its fri-sun she wont... i charge however much gas would be split up by however many riders i have.
DMSummerhill

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Going this weekend! Who's in?

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 pm

i think i will. so you're leaving friday? why not early sat?
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN