[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion*** Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion***

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion***

Postby Tomcat14 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 am

Looks like it's just going to be Me +1 this time around. I invited several players who haven't been to Moore Field before, and while the initial response was "yes", most of them have come up with other commitments. Looks like we will still see a pretty good turnout. My son can't wait to see "Fort Pallet-Stine"

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 pm

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby AKA:Moss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Hey im curious to see when the next game will be. Im pissed i cant make Noob Day, but will their be a game on the 22nd of October???
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby Apollyon » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm going to try and make it out one saturday when yall are playing that the BloodMercs arent building or playing on our own field. We almost have our 2 story finished. We wont make it this time, but I'll try to get out there soon.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Skidude » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:03 am

Game day, gentlemen! I'll see you all out on the field around 10. :mrgreen:
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Tactical Donut » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Great game, guys! I had a freaking blast! I just wish someone was there to record us singing 'Barbie Girl' while we were walking to the back on for the 2nd CTF game. And when I tripped and fell. :oops:

But anyway, great communications between my team. Everyone called the targets and it just made it so much better. Can't wait for the next game, guys!
Tactical Donut

Postby Skidude » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Great Game Day everyone! Lots of trigger time and plenty of strong opposition for both sides! Thanks to everyone for attending and making it such a great day. Stay tuned for the next play date.
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:20 pm

Great Game Everyone!! I can't wait to play again. I am already making some reccomended modifications to my Claymores! :mrgreen:
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Shrederduck » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:24 am

The field set up looks absolutely beautiful guys! Finally got my M4 up and shooting again yesterday after a week long order wait of a new pinion gear and anti-reversal latch. Sounds like noob day went well and I can't wait to get down there in November for some games. Shoot...er... see you guys soon! :D
Tokyo Marui M4 S-System
Guarder M120 upgrade package
Madbull Tightbore 6.03 Barrel
Intellect 9.6V 2000mah Nunchuck
G&P Aimpoint Scope
Blackhawk 3point Sling
JBU Barrel Extension
WE 1911 Tactical
KWA G26c
Tru Spec Multicam BDU's
Shrederduck

Postby vulrath » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:34 am

Sounds like I missed an awesome day. Bummer. One of these days, I'm going to have to make sure to get back out there.

I did, however, mod a PSP to turn my TV on and off, so the whole day wasn't wasted, lol.
vulrath

Postby Tactical Donut » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Tactical Donut

Postby vulrath » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Isn't it? It entertained me for hours, going to Walmart and playing with the TVs there.
vulrath

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Kind of late with my post.

Moore field was great! The work they did made the experience that much better. I liked the building assault... With the fort only having one room made it hard for the defenders, but it was still a blast! Sniper, I hope your back will be healed up before the next game! Also, in about a mouth team DeltaMossad should be ready for some team on team battles! See all of you at the next game...

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN