[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby ukalumni » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned getting names and phone numbers of people to be on "the team." Can my 13 year old and I come out with you guys if we're not planning on playing on any team?

ukalumni

Postby grant.94 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 pm

yeah come on out!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby ukalumni » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 pm

That's what I figured, but thought I'd better ask.

Thank you.
ukalumni

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:34 am

Looks like this weekend may be iffy... Who is in?

ROLL CALL! For games this weekend... And what day would be best for you. Either day works for me... Else wise, we will wait till next Sunday!

So, sign in if you plan to attend games this weekend 10.30-31.10. Game time will be 1300.

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it this weekend or next. After that I'm ready whenever everybody else is. Just got my Masada and should have some upgrades in it by next game!
Y'all have fun see ya in a couple weeks.
Nodnarb901

Postby COG Smitty » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:48 pm

I can try and make the sunday game on the 31st I'll try and get a couple people with me too
COG Smitty

Postby TD » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am

working Sunday @ one, I'll have to catch you guys next time
TD

Postby COG Smitty » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 am

I'll be there today. I'm bringing a buddy of mine too. Prock if you you're coming now's a good time to bring my M1911. It's been too long lol
COG Smitty

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 am

COG, I've been lugging your high capa to the last five games, & Moore field too! The question is are you going to show up this time??

I may not be there today, I haven't heard from Grant in a few... I need to know before 11:00am, I do have work I can do...

let me know,
-prock

The Mechanic

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 am

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:20 am

I'm not gonna make it but anyone wishing to play is still welcome to try to get something going, although from the looks of it it seems like that might not happen. either way, everyone have a great halloween!
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:00 am

I guess it's a no go... And I have all my gas gun upgrades installed :cry: . Well there is always next week...
I say we have the first official team meeting and do both CQC and Field combat training. I'll get some red and blue team ID bands, we can swap team members and positions to find out what everyone likes... That way we can develop a efficient airsoft team.

What do you think?

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:12 pm

i like it
grant.94

Postby TD » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 am

I'm on a scuba trip the weekend of the 5th so I'll have to catch the next game.
TD

Postby Nodnarb901 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:42 am

Nodnarb901

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN