[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: March 12 - Airsoft Playdate - Moore Field - Pilot Down!!!

Postby Waddamelon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:03 pm

GREAT TIME had a blast good food fun and whelps all over

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby trey42769 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks to Skidude, tomcat, and all involved for putting on a great game. It was a great day for Airsoft and I know I had a lot of fun. I thought the scenario was very enjoyable and I thought both teams did a good job. Congrats to the guy who won the gun, and I look forward to seeing everyone out on the field soon.
trey42769

Postby vulrath » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks to all who made this game possible! I had a blast (it was probably a good thing the VSR went down before the game started - it let me do something I haven't done that in a long time).

Thanks especially to Tomcat for loaning me a battery, and to the Bloodmercs for coming out and giving us more targets to shoot!

I don't think we could have asked for a better day to play (or of play). Congrats again to CPC on winning the raffle.

Great job, everybody. Hope to see you out on the field again soon!
vulrath

Postby Sonny D » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:21 pm

Skid...Sniper, TomC and the rest of the gang...THANK YOU BROTHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a great time. This has been one Heck of a start for 2011 !!!!! Boy, do my legs feel heavy :? Got ta get back in shape. My gun got back at me for not playing for so long, it's down...but not out !!!!!!! Will see all next time. And Congrat's to the Nooby !!!!!!!! I could tell your gonna be back....Free food and yer out on the shootin' range 8) Y'all did well 2day, see you on the Field............
In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby grant.94 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:26 pm

are we gonna get to see the pictures i saw yall taking?
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Apollyon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Had a blast today, as usual. We are going to get some more structures and get a scenario together and have a game April 9th, going ahead and setting the date. I'll get up with you in a few days Skidude to get some details worked out, may try this same scenario on new terrain. Hope we can do this again very soon. Always great to shoot it up with ya'll, especially you Sonny. Hope some of you guys can make it down next month. :mrgreen:

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby bryan420 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanks for everyone that came! It's been two years but, I had a wonderful time with everyone! Great Game! :D
CA M15 S.P.C.
KWA USP .45
ECHO1 Vector Arms AK-74U
bryan420

Postby Sonny D » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 am

In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby grant.94 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Haha sorry I was just wondering but cool I'll have to check them out thanks!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Skidude » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Here's some more shots of the action on Saturday:

Skidude
Skidude

Postby Sonny D » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 am

WOW !!!!First time i've seen what i look like in my gear. 8) :roll: i'm always on the other side of the lens, Thanks Billy. I can tell this is gonna be a great year for airsoft :!: :!: See ya'll next game................
In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby Mags » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm

I had a great time out there with you guys. Hope to see you in April (without my gun going down)! Thanks to everyone who organized this game, and especially to Skidude and Sniper for the assistance with my gun.
Mags

Postby CPC397 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Did anyone keep up with their kill counts? Because I was wondering how I stack up against the pros.
CPC397

Postby vulrath » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Pros? I don't see any pros here...Just a few guys that have been around longer than others.

Let me rate you based entirely on one question: Did you have fun?
vulrath

Previous

Return to Memphis, TN