[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - memphis needs a new place for cqc Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

memphis needs a new place for cqc

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

memphis needs a new place for cqc

Postby grant.94 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm

after 5th street closed it seems memphis is out of luck when it comes to playing cqc. does anyone know of any unused buildings the airsoft community could use to play? I don't know about you guys but I've been missing having a place to play.

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Re: memphis needs a new place for cqc

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm

I know a place: The EPA has in it limbo. It would not be a place to invest a lot, and it would not be hosted with waivers... Play at your own risk!
It would be free!
There is too much conflict in this area for me to invest any more money in airsoft gaming; I'm sucked dry!

Arkassassan- :wink:

P.S. I can get the 5th street arena back. I need donations and committed members. It is a cleaned out warehouse again, all my work is gone!
I KNEW Y'ALL WOULD MISS IT!

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:10 pm

would they mind us using the place?
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm

The owner is in NY. Brad contacted him about the land, he said do what you want he can't do anything with the land. A friend has a lot right beside it where we could park. We would have to keep it small...

I'm sure your parents would trust me to lead a caravan to Fayetteville, TN (Nashville). Let's plan a day!

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 am

i can drive in 3 weeks, so i'd make the trip up there. where in memphis is this building?
grant.94

Postby Disciple of Christ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 pm

I am kind of new to serious airsoft so i dont know many places but if people opened up a place in memphis like 5th street it would be awesome!
do yall know if yall r going to open it back up?
Disciple of Christ

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 pm

It's two blocks from the 5th street arena... It would be invite only.
Apply for a invite to play at bracairsoft.webs.com
look in the forum; I will start a new thread.

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

ok what kind of building is it? and also is whatever the epa is restricting the use of the building for a danger to our health?
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

EPA has it because of soil contamination.
Just don't eat anything off the floor!
No really; if anything happens we can take you to the hospital in Fayetteville, hahaha!

BUT, that's what you have to deal with when it's free of charge. No host, or waivers, something goes wrong its your responsibility, understand!

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:55 pm

yeah i know what your saying. well set something up, is it large enough for a good game?
grant.94

Postby Killah j » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am

Killah j

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

yeah its a shame
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Well to tell the truth all that's holding me back from playing is the heat! WOW! Its hot!

Killah,
You should have made time to check out the 5SAAC arena... It was always fun games and good times!

Grant,
The place is big enough for Sims or hunted style games.
Like your get up, I'm still working on mine...almost there! I had a Galil ordered, but due to stock issues I'm going with something else...

I will host more games soon, it's just too darn hot for a old man!

The Mechanic

Postby maddcatt » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Wow! There is "conflict" in Memphis Airsoft and I am not seeing it! I guess I should get out more!

and just to get it back on topic, Good luck with the CQC. Hope you can make that happen!
oderint dum metuant
maddcatt

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:46 pm

yeah i know what you mean, between the humidity and the heat, its just not fun, and btw, next time we see eachother i need your help with my scar. lookin forward to playin some more cqc!
grant.94

Next

Return to Memphis, TN