[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Halo Reach Lauch Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Halo Reach Lauch

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Halo Reach Lauch

Postby Sniper » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I know this doesn't necessarily pertain to airsoft, but many of you are also gamers. I thought that I would pass this along for those of you interested in Halo: Reach or people who have pre-ordered.

Grace and I will be at the Avenue Carriage Crossing Gamestop in Collierville (The one on Shelby Drive.. not Byhalia) for the release. We'll be suited up in our Halo armor (pics below) during the event, and will be arriving around 10pm and staying until they close. As far as I know, you can transfer or cancel pre-orders and pre-order at other locations.. they should have enough for most people. May want to check first to be sure with your local gamestop (if you pre-ordered).

Notice: Yes, we aren't Master Chief green. Grace is yellow and I am purple. It's from Red Vs Blue. Grace is Sister and I am Doc... we do RvB themed armor.

For those of you that are coming, We'll see you there!

Date: Mon 10pm until Tues 1am

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Re: Halo Reach Lauch

Postby Strigol » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 am

If you'd have given a heads up a couple weeks ago myself and a couple others probably would have came up there. We would have loved to see the costumes in person.

If you need someone to play with once you're home though, feel free to shoot me a friend invite, GT is Strigol81
Strigol

Postby vulrath » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Glad you guys managed to get all that glitter out of your suit, lol.

Seriously, though, I'm not much of a Halo person but will prolly show up to the launch anyway for stuff and giggles.
vulrath

Postby Sniper » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Sure Strigol, we'll add you.

Also, Vulrath.. the glitter is still there. IT WON'T COME OFF. Still quite a bit on the undersuit, haha. See you there!
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Postby Sniper » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Sorry guys, I put down the wrong time. It's Monday 10pm until Tues 1am. I corrected it in the main post as well.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
Sniper

Return to Memphis, TN