[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion*** Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion***

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion***

Postby Skidude » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 pm

October 16 Airsoft Games - Bring a new player day!

We will continue the great fire fights that we've seen over the last two weeks! Be sure to bring plenty of water, snacks, etc for a full day of airsoft action.

Date: Saturday, October 2
Time: 11:00AM safety briefing and game start (gates open 10:00AM)
Field Fee: $10
Waiver Required (if not already submitted this year) *** NO WAIVER - NO PLAY ***
What to bring: Field fee, waiver, dead-rag (red shop rag), Airsoft Gear (duh!), goggles (full seal highly recommended) water.
Airsoft Revolution will be on-site with BBs.

Waiver and Directions Information link

*** This week will be a special Noob-day promotion to promote new attendance - Bring a player that has not played at Moore Field/EG Games before and your field fee will be waived in addition to theirs!!! Don't forget field waivers (required); they must be signed by parent/guardian if your age is under 18.

:!: REMEMBER TO BRING A SIGNED WAIVER - NO WAIVER, NO PLAY! :shock: (Signed waivers previously submitted during 2010 are still good, no others required)

Important - Post your intentions to attend in this thread. Some out of town participants will make their decision to attend base on the number that post their intentions to play; be sure to post here and promote a higher turn-out!

We'll see everyone on the field!

Skidude

Re: October 16 Airsoft Play-date ***Noob day promotion***

Postby Tomcat14 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Great Idea!! Count Me in!! +3 for Sure, maybe + 5!
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby Tactical Donut » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Will be there with two others.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby Amp » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:40 am

No go for the 16th, see yall on the next one.
C.A.M.O.

Christian Airsoft Ministry Operations
Amp

Postby slic94 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:00 pm

I'll be there ill see if I can get a friend to come
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby DIESEL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm in see ya there.
Lead,Follow or get out of my way!
DIESEL

Postby Skidude » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 pm

We have a treat for everyone that attends on Saturday! Several of us put in some time on Saturday, working on the field, which included weedeating, bush-hogging, and adding some "features". This will make Saturday's play date even better! Thanks to DIESEL for the idea and for bringing out the weedeaters, and for coordinating the bushhogging. Thanks to Tomcat14 and Sniper for putting in some hard work and the ideas. The field looks like a different place now! The second base in the woods is now going to be hard to take on! Sniper should have some pics up soon.

See everyone on Saturday! Be sure to post your intent to attend!
Skidude

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I'll be there with some n00bs, IDK on a number yet... Me for sure and maybe +2. I also think Brandon and Lee will be there for their first game at Moore field.

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

i should be there with maybe +1
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Sorry.Lee and I won't be able to make it. We both have to work.
Sounds like fun. I hate I'm going to miss it.
Nodnarb901

Postby ak95tc9159 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Can't make it either. Have a company family fun day event on the 16th.
ak95tc9159

Postby Skidude » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 pm

Some updates besides cutting down some of the grass...

Skidude
Skidude

Postby MIST » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:54 pm

count me in +2 more with me. see ya there
MIST

Postby Tactical Donut » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:08 pm

So excited for this game. It has been too long.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm

This looks like it's going to be righteous... I can see the AEG and high caps coming out.
I would like to know when maybe a group can get some MilSim going? I going to revive the dead MilSim thread...

later
-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Next

Return to Memphis, TN