[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Lets get some people down to MOORE FIELD!!!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Lets get some people down to MOORE FIELD!!!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Lets get some people down to MOORE FIELD!!!!!

Postby AKA:Moss » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:42 pm

People of local airsofting regions,

Moore field is open, theirs not been close to as many people as i had hoped. I had a great, superve time down at Moore Field and im hoping to see more people their. I will not be meeting this week at the field because of social events. But next week im hoping to be their. SEE YALL THERE.

Dense, Justin

Last edited by AKA:Moss on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Re: Lets get some people down to MOORE FIELD!!!!!

Postby Nodnarb901 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I only have one Saturday a month off, next is Oct. 30th. I nominate that day.
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 am

What is up Justin? How's your dad and the rest of the gang??

I'll be there for the n00b game.. and yea, they have done a lot of work to the field...
Hope to see you, Austin, Carter, and the rest sometime soon!
Be Cool!

later,
prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby MIST » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey prock it's austin,long time no see!you coming this saturday?

Kwa km4 sr10
Kwa kmp9 gas blowback
MIST

Postby The Mechanic » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Yes Sir! I'm trying to get a couple to go with me...

How you been? It's a joy to hear from you... Your ears must of been burning, I was just talking about you and the rest of your click. You should join Grants and my new team "DeltaMossad". We meet at MPP twice a month on Sundays. If you, or any of the rest, are interested in joining PM me and we will get you signed up!

later Bro!
-prock

P.S. How do you like that mp9?

The Mechanic

Postby MIST » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:31 am

Sweet Ill be going as well! this weekend will be a blast at Moore field. But Iv been good got a couple new guns for airsoft . How about watt have u been up too lately? Great hearing from u too!btw I would love to join your team,it sounds really neat and like lots of fun. U asked about the kmp9 well for one thing it's LOUD! It's a great secondary for field and very good primary gun for cqc.i haven't chronoed but shoots around 380-400(according to evike). And shoots around 20 rpm. But I got to go to school see ya tom.

Austin

P.s. Do u have anything new to your airsoft collection?
MIST

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Yea, I have gone toward MilSim (more like RealSim) with a WE PDW, KWA M11A1, KJW M9, & KWA G19.
Get a good foam filled silencer, it helped my M11A1...
I'll have them at the field tomorrow, but may not use them, probably going to use my AEG: PDW with M203...

Let's run together tomorrow!
in a minute,
-prock

The Mechanic

Postby AKA:Moss » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey what up Prock, Hey ill see what i can do about Joining The Massad Group, but i have some serious negotiating w/ my parents. Sorry i wont be their this week yall, but im hopin to get their when i can, i just got a M4-M16 and cant wait to use it.
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Awesome!

Hope to see you there...

The Mechanic

Return to Memphis, TN