[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Eastern Wind - April 2 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Eastern Wind - April 2

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Operation Eastern Wind - April 2

Postby Skidude » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

Date: Saturday, April 2
Gates Open: 9:00AM
Game Starts: 10:00AM
Field Fee: $10
Hotdogs will be grilled out and sold for lunch.

Description: This event is a benefit game with funds going to the Japan-America Society of Tennessee (JAST), which sends the donations to Japan to be dispersed to local agencies; primarily the hardest hit areas of Miyagi and Iwate prefectures.

A nuclear power plant in Northern Japan has been damaged by a severe earthquake. While the Japanese Defense-Forces are spread thin with disaster relief operations, a North Korean sleeper cell in the region is looking to use this opportunity to steal nuclear materials from the plant. The Japanese government has some knowledge of their plans.

Currently, the plant is only guarded by a small force of three men in the neighboring village. The Japanese government has called upon a small contingent of US forces to secure the plant in order to deter the North Korean threat.

Ally forces will wear matching camo.
North Korean forces will wear mixed camo or non-camo.

Ally Objective: Protect the nuclear plant.
North Korean Objective: Steal nuclear materials from the nuclear plant.

Waiver Required (if you have not already submitted a 2011 waiver) *** NO WAIVER - NO PLAY ***
What to bring: Field fee, waiver, money for lunch, dead-rag (red shop rag), Airsoft Gear (duh!), goggles (full seal highly recommended) water, GMRS radio recommended.

Airsoft Revolution will be on-site with BBs for sale. If you have any special needs for other items, be sure to PM or email the store in advance.

Waiver and Directions Information link

Post in this thread if you can make it!

Weather Note: Due to the changing weather this time of year, the weather will be monitored. Should it turn bad for a play date we will make a no-go determination if necessary by 9:00PM Friday night before hand and will post notice in this thread. Every effort will be made to make all play dates a go! Please keep an eye on this thread for the latest information and announcements.

Mission planned and provided by SekiRyu, who is an active member of the Japan America Society of Tennessee. SekiRyu will answer any questions regarding the mission description. PM Skidude if you have any questions not associated with the mission description.

Skidude
Skidude

Re: Operation Eastern Wind - April 2

Postby Skidude » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:34 am

Did you miss playing Airsoft this weekend? Have you not played in a while?

Here's your chance! This will likely be the last play date at Moore Field until after the Dennis MS event, so plan now to attend!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby Apollyon » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:20 am

We would make the trip, but we are going to get some more work done to the field.

Armory: KWA SR10 and KWA SR5
Apollyon

Postby Tomcat14 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm planning on being there +1 maybe more.
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 COR 9:24
Tomcat14

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm

I am hoping to make it our there so i can try all my new gear
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Sonny D » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Will be there.........
In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby slic94 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I should be able to make it
And when I get to heaven,
To St. Peter I will tell,
"Another reporting, Sir,
I've served my time in Hell!"
slic94

Postby cowboy117 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:20 am

Too bad I'll be in Ohio for OP Backdraft at Roseville Prison, this could be a good one.
cowboy117

Postby grant.94 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:04 am

i should be able to make this as long as the act isn't this weekend, ill find out soon
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Waddamelon » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

sounds fun i'll try to make it

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby vulrath » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm

I'll be there and ready to help in any way necessary.
vulrath

Postby Sonny D » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 am

Hey Bro.'s...Let's get behind this. It's gonna be great weather and it's a great cause. If ya got loose change or whatever let's help Seki and the devastated people of Japan. Remember...What goes around, comes around; or as i like to say...God Loves a Cheerful Giver, as in ya can give as much as ya can, that's all anyone can ask :)

DIG DEEP BRO'S
In HIM
Sonny D
Sonny D

Postby Tactical Donut » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 pm

I'll try my best to be out there.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm

OK im coming for sure now +1