[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Everyone's Loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Everyone's Loadout

Post links to your favorite Airsoft related pictures and video clips here.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Everyone's Loadout

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm

I would have a problem with the helmet....my head is too small :lol:

SekiRyu

Postby chrisdetrin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby grandaddy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:13 pm

but they arent naked pictures. its you with kit on............ i get the whole oh man i put a naked pic online i messed up so i better blur my face. but a pic with kit on...........
grandaddy

Postby Dannick » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 pm

No one cares. It's their picture they can do what they want with it. You do what you want with YOUR pictures.

It's the internet, get over it.
Last edited by Dannick on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby kirzach » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 pm

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby VandyMan84 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 am

VandyMan84

Postby vulrath » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm

If he feels that showing his face would diminish his personal privacy then he doesn't have to (really, if he wants to do it "just because", then he has that right). Respect his decision, please, and stop arguing that he "has" to stop blurring his face.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
vulrath

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

He might, say, think it looks cool? Because we are reenacting? I seriously doubt he is persecing, just doing it for a coolness effect.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Kuntry » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

How about some more loadout pictures???
Team Yakuza

OP Northern Wind VI

M4 (the mutt)
Golden Eagle M4
KJW P225
Kuntry

Postby drtsniper » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 pm

my navy seal/EOD kit

all i am missing is a holo sight and hard knuckle gloves
green giants airsoft
19th Tennessee Infantry Regiment

i am a quiet professional, what are you?
Do you have what it takes to be the meanest, badest in God's whole kingdom?
semper fi til i die
drtsniper

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I am about to order an LBT 6094 and some crye combat pants, will post pics when I get them.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby mr_kong » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

Wow, this forum has a lot of members who are full of crap. You're just jelly, cause they mad stylin' on you bro.

mr_kong

Postby kirzach » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:29 am

Damn, bro! Wicked camo, I can't even see you! Where can I get some of that? :shock:

:lol:
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Rogue Element » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:49 am

"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Postby zackattack » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 am

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft Pictures and Videos