[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks for all of the help/replies, I am looking foward to meeting all of you, and forgive me in advance for all the dumb,noob questions.

BTW: Punisherprock, I have sent you a couple PMs about renting/borrowing guns plz get back to me when you can, thanks.

Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Yea I'll be more than happy to help! Let me see what I can get together; I know I have a CQC rifle, I think I have a AEP or two I'll have to go through my stuff... Its not real organized since the move.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy...
-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:17 pm

That would be great, I have one extra person comming for sure who needs to rent/borrow some stuff and possibly one more.
Thanks for the help.
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:25 pm

Cool! Bring them all... It's a great sport and super fun! There is one thing though: There should be a surgeons general warning... It's addictive!

Hope to see TD, southindainsniper, mollysniper, and the old faithfuls! It's a good course and the paintballer / airsofter conflict seems to be a fabrication...

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Sounds great, thank you,
I have another friend (who has played before) was wondering if you would consider selling any guns/gear.
Nodnarb901

Postby Sploosh » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry sorry sorry!

I've got no battery for my gun, and I'm here at Cordova for the night, I cannot make it.

Next week is looking very good though if everyone comes again, I could also pick up a friend or 2 maybe that'd join us.

But like I said, no gun, no gear, no game :(
I might stop by the parking lot to meet you guys, hangout or whatever ;)

My armory:
TM G3SG1
My own 2 hands.
(expanding soon :D)
Sploosh

Postby DMSummerhill » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Sploosh, what kind of battery you need?
DMSummerhill

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 pm

Grant, thanks for setting this up for us! You da man! I had a blast as always!
Thanks!

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Thanks prock and thanks everyone for coming out today i had a blast! 8 people was in my opinion almost the perfect amount of people. We even drew some interest from the regulars at the park. And again it was great meeting everyone that came for the first time today! see you guys in two weeks.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm

That was awesome!!!!
I had a lot of fun.
You guys (and girl) were all very nice and patient with me and my noobness and I would like to thank all of you for a great first time.
I'll make it to every meet up I can, and both my friends that came with me are itching to play again too.
Thanks for letting them use some of your gear.

I look forward to playing with y'all again soon.
Nodnarb901

Postby Hunter » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 pm

The paintball park has been underutilized as of lately. Good to see some people going out there.
Hunter

Postby grant.94 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:32 pm

you should come out and play with us sometime. next game is scheduled for 26th
grant.94

Postby TD » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:15 am

Hey Prock, haven't been on lately due to excessive homework. Statics, Physics II and Calculus III have been killing me! I might be making it for the 26th, that friday and saturday I will be down at Mississippi State for some fun, so if there's any energy left I'll see you there!
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Been busy...

Are we playing on the 26th?

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm

I don't think so, I was gonna schedule another game for oct 3rd, but ski dude has another moore field game so idk if ill have anything going this coming sunday.we'll see.
grant.94

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN