[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 pm

What???

Well I'm still in... I say we meet at the MPP parking lot at or around 1:00pm and play till around 5:00pm.
We will wait on Grant for our first team practice.

I will bring my chrono if anyone wants to check/set up there guns.

What to bring: Full Face Mask (or $5 to rent one), weapons, ammo, and $10 field fee.

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 pm

See younthere at 1:00.
Nodnarb901

Postby TD » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 am

I'll be bringing Chase with, maybe John. Anybody know the final head count?
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Looking like around ten of us... But that's plenty enough!

The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey, prock,
I can get Lee and Chris to come too. Do you have a gun that Chris can use? Lee has his own.
Nodnarb901

Postby TD » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 am

Awesome! I have Chase and John! Now I just got off work and it's 5am blah. I can play till 4 maybe 4:30 but that would be cutting it close. Anyone want to get there earlier than 1?

btw got my batteries charging prock, but if you can my brother's gun may need an 8.4v battery

See you guys tomorrow! ha or I guess that would be later today
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 am

Bring em all!

I don't think I can make it earlier than 1:00pm, I have to find some Silicone oil, but I will be there ASAP... As far as guns, we will figure it out. Just come on!

In a minute,
prock

The Mechanic

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

3,2,1, double post!

Excellent games! Brandon, your CQC game is picking up, just remember to reload! lol... Travis, good to see you; It's all ways good times! Lee and Chase y'all are killers!! Grant hope to see you next game, so we can start our team practice... And I'm ready for some room clearing and dynamic style CQB entry!

Also, I would like to invite the paintballers who were interested in airsoft (If you remembered the site address)... To come on out to the Moore field n00be game! I'm sure the Memphis players would be more than happy to help you get set up and airsofting!!! This is the South... and we'd love more airsoft operators!

I will have to get with Grant (DM team leader) and Billy S. (TNASF) about this forum being redirected to the team section. We have six members now and still have open enrollment. Sundays games at MPP will soon be team practice for DeltaMossad ONLY! So Join now! Current members: Brandon, Chase, Grant(TL), Lee, Travis, & Me (just a random bad guy). And three new without guns or gear but they have interest in the sport.

Later,
prock

The Mechanic

Postby TD » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Awesome game guys! The Paintball Park has a lot to offer, any one interested in playing should definitely come out. Dodge City is great for CQB and there are several other parts that I didn't play this time that look equally fun.

let's try to get 15-20 for the next game!
TD

Postby grant.94 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 pm

sunday the 24th is game day! sign on!
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:01 pm

I 'm in!
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 am

I'm in!

Let's have a team meeting this game...

In a min,
-prock

The Mechanic

Postby MIST » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 am

I'm definitely going but wat time do we need to be there
MIST

Postby grant.94 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:32 pm

1 00 in the parking lot. Btw prock I saw you talking about bringing a chrono the park has their own we can use so you don't have to lug yours out thre
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

COOL! This should be the biggest practice yet! I'll try to get a notebook for the team; to record every one's information...
I think three or four will be with Austin. So yea, it will be big! Trav, are you going to be there?

I got my second m11 in... Can you say duel wield SMG's? :twisted:

later,
-prock

P.S. Grant, did you see I subdued the patch?

The Mechanic

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN