[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby The Mechanic » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:18 pm

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm

alright ill try to make it out there, i know for sure though i have to get a flu shot that day(random i know) but as long as its not too time consuming ill be there
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 am

Hey guys, I should be able to make it on Sunday Nov 14th.
Nodnarb901

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 am

Hey guys,
I have Sunday Nov 21 free if there is any intrest in playing next Sunday.
Nodnarb901

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 am

What is up? Been awhile!

I have been in the rat race lately...

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby Nodnarb901 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 am

Hey guys!
Yesterday a few friends and myself decided last minute to go out to the paintball park and play.
We stayed on the back 40 and had a blast! never ran into any paintball players, and had the whole open area to ourselves.
Was fun playing with a little more range and trying to camoflauge into the eviroment and stalking each other through the woods was fun. Next time we all go out there, we really need to look into playing back there more.
I would have posted up that we were going out there but it was kind of last minute when we decided to go.
Nodnarb901

Postby grant.94 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm thinking maybe having something this sunday since there haven't been any events lately, sign up if you're interested
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm in.

The Mechanic

Postby TD » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:50 pm

my last exam is on the 13th, and john will be back in town, I know we can both play then.
TD

Postby grant.94 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

well if no one else is interested i guess it will be a no go. I'll try again for next weekend maybe with a longer heads up more people can show.
grant.94

Postby Nodnarb901 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 am

Hey guys. I should be able to make it next Sunday. I've got a friend who is getting into airsoft with me and he should be coming too. I'll know for sure by the middle of the week. I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.
Nodnarb901

Postby grant.94 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

alright well let's have a game the fifth, everyone who's in sign up let's get a head count
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm

Count me in! And... We had a great Thanksgiving! Hope you and y'all did too!
Thanks!

-prock

The Mechanic

Postby dinger75 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm in along with my son and another guy who is interested.
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby ukalumni » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am

I'm planning to come with my 13 year old. It will be our first time. Any thing I should know?
ukalumni

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN