[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby The Mechanic » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:49 am

Trying to plan making Sundays game... Who's in?

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm

good you gotta try to get out here it looks like everyone who went last week is coming
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby ukalumni » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 am

My son and I are planning to come back. The boy who was with us may come, and we think we may have another 1 to 2 people.
ukalumni

Postby grant.94 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:47 pm

sounds good. since the last time it was raining we had some confusion on what was going on if yall are unsure to go or not here's my number 901-827-5589
grant.94

Postby ukalumni » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks. If the forecast is right and it is sunny and cold, we'll be there, Lord willing
ukalumni

Postby dinger75 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:15 am

IT'S COLD GUYS :shock: .... TWC says high of 33 about 3pm, winds in the mid 20's with gusts of over 40mph, cloudy all day with snow flurries and to top it off there is a wind chill advisory. Is anyone going? I know Brandon is not gonna make it and at this point I'm not totally sure.
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby ukalumni » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 am

I've got a total of 5 people and we are planning on trying to play. is anyone else going to be there?
ukalumni

Postby grant.94 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Alright with the combination of people canceling and the nasty weather I'm gonna call this one off. We'll try to get something going after christmas.
grant.94

Postby dinger75 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah I second that, too bad tho, I'm itching for some trigger time :(
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby ukalumni » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

One of the guys who was coming today was going to borrow a gun, but he has one on order. I've ordered a couple of new guns for my son and I, and have a friend and his wife who have agreed to buy our old ones. We've got several interested. Maybe we can get everyone out there next time.
ukalumni

Postby TD » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 pm

John and I should be game for next Sunday. Studying calculus all night and two finals this week!
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 am

Yea, I've been caught in a mosh... I'll do my best to make this weekends game!

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:45 pm

any interest in a game this weekend? it looks like it might warm up
grant.94

Postby TD » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Ha, Scratch that, looks like I'm working Sunday afternoon.
TD

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Well im up for playing anytime. I really want to start playing so youll always have one guy who is willing to go!
aaGEORGEaa

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN