[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm ready to broadcast some plastic! How many are in for the 19th?

I know it's hard to commit this time of year, but do you have a count???

-prock

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm really not sure how many are gonna want to go, and my gun isn't even working... so I might be a no go
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby dinger75 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am

I'm not gonna make it guys, Wifey is sick with some bug, so I gotta hold down the home front. -Ken
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby 45 Bravo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi, i have been looking for somewhere to play in the nw mississippi / memphis area.
let me know when the next game is.

45 Bravo.
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby dinger75 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

45 Bravo We usually play every other weekend, however been kinda touch and go lately with the holidays and weather. Best bet is watch this thread and we'll probably be playin again by mid January. Hope to see you there next game.
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby 45 Bravo » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Sounds good, I can probably bring 1 other person to most games.

thanks.
Ian
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah im thinking we should shoot for next weekend? But my guns internals just stopped working....so now im in need a new gear box. Maybe I just need a pro's help with it. I have a Bravo RDW/ DBoys PDW. Any body think they can offer some help?
aaGEORGEaa

Postby HiddenBear » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:30 pm

hey folks its been a while since i got back with playing with you guys. i am indeed interested in playing. its been a long time with college n stuff. i want to test my new toy out on some folks. :twisted:
"Espirit de Corps!!!......"
HiddenBear

Postby airsoftmaniac97 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm

ready to play new years weekend any1 in mpp if possible pm me
AK 74u
C11
RANK=COLONEL
TEAM=TURBOCHARGED

-AIRSOFT MANIAC 97
airsoftmaniac97

Postby cowboy117 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Forgive my ignorance if this has already been answered but is there anything in the back 40 there? I used to play paintball there every weekend but never saw anything back there?
cowboy117

Postby ukalumni » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:56 pm

My son and I should be able to play Sunday afternoon. I think I might be able to bring one or two others, also.

Is there enough interest to try to get together?
ukalumni

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 am

I can go sunday but the only problem is that I dont have anymore green gas or propane for my SCAR and my PDW's gearbox is broken and awaiting new parts sooo if i could get any of that fixed im up to go.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby MIST » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 am

is ther a game planed for the second of January if so. please feed back
MIST

Postby TD » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 am

My cousin is in town and has never played, I'll ask him in the morning if he would like to play (for the 2nd), I see three interested. Prock you in?
TD

Postby ukalumni » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 am

I'm planning to be there today at 1 with my 13 year old, 2 of his friends, and a friend of mine, so 5 of us total. Might just be one of his friends, but I think we'll get both.
ukalumni

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN