Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby DMSummerhill » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm

ya i did haha but a kid came into the range today and was talkin about airsoft. i started talkin to him about it and then i showed him the website. that made me wanna play REALLY bad haha

DMSummerhill

Postby TD » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am

Ok so it may be a last minute thing for me and my peeps. I normally work Saturdays, but I haven't been told if I'm needed tomorrow. If I'm not working Then John, Chase and I along with others should make it. We will find out later today. If I'm unable to make Saturday we can do Sunday.

Ok... Also just checking: are we planning a Saturday game or Sunday game?

If Saturday, at noon? I figure no Church so we could start earlier and enjoy a bit more daylight. This whole dark at 4:30 thing blows.
TD

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 am

I was thinking saturday, ha it's getting complicated with everyone being to play on certain days, try to find out soon so we can change if necessary.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm

The guy who planned this said that we would go on saturday around 1:00 maybe even earlier and I think people should go before one just to hang around and any new people can be introduced. Also I just want to play airsoft all day..
aaGEORGEaa

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 pm

ha i mean we can move it down to twelve if really want. btw DM can i use that ak my scar is screwing up as usual...
grant.94

Postby DMSummerhill » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 pm

my scar never worked haha i sold my AK bro... you can use one of my m4s tho. you got mags for it dont you?
DMSummerhill

Postby TD » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Ok, Chase and I are planning on going! I'm trying to get a hold of John, he has a few people as well and said he was interested, but hasn't answered me back.

See you guys Saturday!
TD

Postby TD » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Ok update! John, Chaz, Chase and I are coming at 1pm! I may be there earlier. I might also have a 5th player. Hope to see everyone there!

Prock you coming?
TD

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:36 pm

ok thats cool thanks and yeah i have mags
grant.94

Postby dinger75 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 pm

That stinks, I was hoping everyone was playin sunday, I have to work tomorrow till probably 4-5 pm. Oh well. Hey Grant text me and Ill meet you tomorrow after yall play to look at those parts and the wiring on your scar, if you still want me too, but I def need to look at that ris and barrel. -Ken
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:50 pm

ok sounds good, honestly i'm considering selling it, while i was in the gearbox it cracked and I've had enough of the damn thing, but yeah I'll bring that ris.
grant.94

Postby AKA:Moss » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Ok, it's been to long a week. So I am really more or less trying to get one of my friends into the whole TN Airsoft, and I was hoping to get him to Moore field (he's never been but hes heard enough bout it to want to go) but it looks like Moore field is a dead end, and MPP is the closest thing to Procks ole CQB joint so looks more an more like well be joining y'all, only thing is I got another friend who really wants to play but only has a sniper (L96) and he's kinda new so whats the policy on the FPS.

Also if any one could tell me how much it costs to get in I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Moss :D
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby TD » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm

$10 for Airsofters. MPP has a great selection of fields to play on, Dodge City is a lot of fun for CQB, there are also several more open fields, although since this wont be a huge battle a sniper would probably not be recommended, at least if you don't want everyone pissed off at you. I'm sure if he dosen't have a regular gun someone will have an extra. Snipers rarely are useful unless it's a huge team battle and each team has one. We've all played a game with that one sniper...

As far as FPS goes we try to stick to under 400. both of my guns shoot around 360. If he realllllly wants to use it and it can't be set lower he'll probably have to be pretty far back to use it.
TD

Postby AKA:Moss » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Haha, alright he probably may not even be coming. At least now I dont have to worry about wether or not to bring the VSR10. so I'll probably only have one extra guy.
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby grant.94 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

I agree with what TD said, however if we play in the back 40 which is basically the woods behind the paintball park, theres an area great for airsoft that dinger and some guys found, it's lots of fun i think you'll get your moore field fix in if we play there, thats the only area i can see being able to support a sniper role. i was actually considering bringing mine and trying it out (if we play in the back 40 that is)
grant.94

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN