[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Memphis Paintball Park Game thread Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Discussions among Airsoft players in Memphis and surrounding areas in West TN

Moderators: Skidude, maddcatt, Tomcat14

Re: Memphis Paintball Park Game thread

Postby AKA:Moss » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am

Almighty so I'm assuming I'll need a mask, and 10 bucks. But as of right now I have no idea of my friends ware bouts. Then agin it is 12 o'clock at night. Hmm. Alrighty well hopefully by tomorrow I will know my plans but as of right now I will be there Tomorrow. As far as my friend I'll make sure that if he comes I will have some idea for him, and the other one is a CQB veteran from procks so he should be good.

Thanks for the help, Moss

* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:12 am

Wa-sup all my old dogs!

I may fashionable late Saturday but I will be there! I would like to do a little CQC and check out the back 40 both... As far as snipers and fps rules I like these:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18182
They are set for milsim realy but far as the ammo, MED, and FPS, restrictions... they should be good for MPP.
Or like I say shoot people how you want them to shoot you!

See ya'll there,
-prock

P.S. May have a CQB arena soon (this Year) cross your eyes!

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby AKA:Moss » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 am

Hey, well as it turns out I can't access my bank account to get my money + I have managed to lose my batteries. So I apologize for the late cancelation but I will not be ther today. Oh and thanks for the info bout the snipers I'll talk to my friend about getting a lower spring or something.

Srry, Moss
* Wellfire MB07 VSR10
* JG Matrix Full Metal M4A1 Carbine
* KJW Custom M1911
AKA:Moss

Postby DMSummerhill » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 am

12 or 1?
DMSummerhill

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 am

My friend and I are gonna be up there around 12:30 -1:00 sooo just be there around that time and youll be good. Just chill in the parking lot till you see some guys with AEGS haha
aaGEORGEaa

Postby TD » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am

See you guys around 1pm! Chase and I will be there, Chaz and John just a little late.
TD

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 am

I'll be there sometime around 1300.

C U there... Moss I still have some lipo batts for sale. Also other accessories, attachments, and mags.

-prock

P.S. anyone talked to Brandon or Lee?

The Mechanic

Postby grant.94 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 am

not since the last time they came
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Turn out was great! Games were GREAT! Can't wait till next time!

I've talked to the people at MPP, and I'm going to go back tonight to look for my action cam... If anyone wants to help I will be back there around 7:00 - 7:30. I think I will be able to see the lights on the cam in the dark...

If you are intrested in helping; PM me and I'll call you with a exact time to meet.

Later
-prock
Last edited by The Mechanic on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mechanic

Postby dinger75 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Brandon is broke from buying a new car (thats what he says, but I think his sissy @$$ is making excuses cause it's cold, LOL) and Lee got promoted, but I'm sure they will both be playing again by Feb. Sorry we missed y'all guys today, hope you sling alot of plastic for me.
"The Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself" Franklin D. Roosevelt
dinger75

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Prock I'd love to help you out man but I just cant get back out there. Let me know how your search goes though! Also, do you think you'll be able to take a look at my PDW?
I'd really appreciate it
aaGEORGEaa

Postby grant.94 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Hey prock sorry about your cam, and to all the people who met up with us for the first time it was great playing with yall.
grant.94

Postby grant.94 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 am

btw prock and DM i have both your batteries next time we meet up ill bring them to you.
grant.94

Postby The Mechanic » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks Grant, I searched for four hours last night... I found a lot of stuff, but not my cam. I'll go back Monday and look again. If I don't find it, I'm going to get the one with the helment mount and all! I just couldn't afford it when I orderd the one I lost.

See y'all next game!
-prock

The Mechanic

Postby Sniper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm

What all did you find? Maybe you can re-unite one of the players with their missing equipment :)

I've lost a couple of things out there before. Mainly a Mk23 mag and some other thing i can't remember.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

PreviousNext

Return to Memphis, TN